This section sets the wider context on the potential and use of digital as a communications and engagement tool in alumni relations and fundraising, and covers some of the unspecific, but important findings and hypotheses about the future of digital best practice.
In this section, I cover:
- Fundraising and Alumni Relations: a quick narrative of the current state of play.
- The Nature of Digital: how the medium has changed, and how we must change with it.
- Models for Digital: ways of thinking about digital which can help guide strategy and structure.
- Personas and audiences: what these are and why they are so important for the future.
- The death of CRM? A brief discussion on the curious and unexpected implications of digital.