From all of the interviews in person, by phone and by survey, I discovered a vast amount about common practice, challenges, resourcing, and training. My key findings are broken out below.
- Project and Methodology: about the project and the methodology I used to undertake the research.
- Assumptions: the assumptions made.
- Practice: what is being done, why, and how.
- Risk: attitudes towards risk and digital.
- Conflict: the emergence of competing goals.
- Structure, Strategy and Purpose: how offices are set up and configured, and the implications for digital.
- Training: how teams are recruited and trained.
- Resilience: what happens when things go wrong.
- Content: the role of content in strategy.
- Technology and integration: the role of technology in digital.
- Recommendations: what we should be doing going forwards, and why.